SEO Advertising Blue Mountains – New to the field of advertising? Don’t be afraid, Be adventurous!
SEO Advertising is a remarkable part which you should try for your local Blue Mountains business if you would like to increase your SEO campaign. The ideal place to turn to is Google AdWords to find out how to use advertising, an additional area is Facebook ads, but let’s start-off today with running through a few tips about Google AdWords and its affect upon SEO and Advertising.
Start off by visiting https://www.google.com.au/adwords/
From here you can start off on your grand quest of Google advertising.
But just before you start, know this:
- You will not see great results except if you commit– don’t simply spend $1 and count on amazing results.
- You have to let your ad campaign run for a minimum of a week– if you try and interpret the outcomes before this you will not see what really happens, there is often a peak of interest at the start, which will settle after a week.
- And there are similarly two different systems in Google AdWords. There is AdWords ‘classic’ as well as Google AdWords ‘Express’.
- You can make an advertisement for your Blue Mountains company through Express far more quickly than classic AdWords, however you will have less options and less tools.
- Your Ad Campaigns don’t pass on between the two systems, so you can’t take care of an express ad from Classic AdWords.
So It is quite simple to set up your campaign, simply Google AdWords, select ‘start campaign’ and you are one your way! Just simply choose your location (such as Blue Mountains) and your Budget. But I have always found the bit that most people find troublesome is understanding what to actually write for your ad.
The headline is the title of an ad. It should be appealing and eye-catching! It should be contained in only twenty-five characters. Note: the headline can’t be combined with the descriptions.
Description 1 and 2.
The description shows the title and provides a great call-to-action (CTA) to incite the reader to click on your ad for Blue Mountains. Please take note that the two lines can either be composed of two parts of a sentence or two small sentences. It can be read at one time. So you can start off a sentence in the description 1 and finish it in the description 2– that’s absolutely fine. However, wach description line can not extend past thirty-five characters.
It is the URL displayed on the ad but it could be different from the real one if it is too long or too complex. A display URL can have the keyword or the search intent in the URL path to become more relevant.
Official Rules for Writing Ads.
- Only one exclamation mark, and no exclamation mark in the headline.
- Do not use the word ‘click’ or anything that is inconsistent with the presentation of Google searches as per their policy.
- No abusing of upper case.
- Honor the character limits.
All the rules for Google ads are outlined here:
The preview also demonstrates you how your ad will look on traditional searches along with on mobile searches and for other engines so you can understand how your ad will look for all options. Once you are happy, click ‘Save’ and you will now have completed your very first AdWords Ad for your Blue Mountains company!
So I have aimed to give you a little bit of an understanding of where you can begin with SEO Advertising in Blue Mountains, but there are so many other facets which will call for your attention as your business grows. My professional advice is that you must start learning more and even more, and the fact that you are reading this blog is a really good beginning because free help and advice like this can help you piece it all together. If you are looking for even more though, and what to put this all into practice, then you may want to start thinking about an SEO company to boost your SEO Advertising. And so, if you have any questions, or simply want to chat, simply call Internet Marketing Experts Blue Mountains on 1300 595 013 or visit, www.internetmarketingexpertsBlue Mountains.com.au.